At Escape Route 508 our goal is to provide a comfortable setting so our guests have the chance to connect with the ones they love. We hope that you enjoy the clean, casual atmosphere, abundant breakfast, and peaceful relaxation that comes with being in the country.
- Check In: after 4:00 pm and Check out 11am.
- Open All Year: By appt only, 48 hours notice please
- Smoking Allowed Outdoors: Limited to outdoor designated smoking areas only. No smoking indoors
- EscapeRoute 508 is a place suitable for children: Yes, we are family friendly. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian at all times.
- Resident Pet: Walt our sweet American Bulldog passed. We miss him. We are currently seeking the right B&B puppy to replace him.
- Guest Pet friendly: Yes: With advanced notice, guests may bring certain pets, however, pets must be supervised by a responsible pet owner at all times. Please don't bring your pet into bed with you. Pet owners are responsible for any damages to persons, property, or other pets. Socialize your pet ahead of the visit and muzzle if in doubt. If you are attending a function that requires you to leave your pet, bring a secure pen.
- Escape Route 508 now offers a licensed, private, full service bar for guests.
- Pub Room is available by reservation to the community for small gatherings.
- Future plans include completion of a wine & gift shop and stalls for those traveling with horses.
- Guests are not permitted to bring alcohol, Alcohol is available for purchase on site at our full service bar. Prices are reasonable, and quality is great.
- Secure, dry bicycle storage available to guests.
- Honey bee hives on site, Suited tours may be available in season for a fee. Alert Innkeeper at time of scheduling if allergic to bees.
Terms and Conditions:
Cash and credit cards: MC, Visa, American Express, Discover.
14 day cancellation policy required for full refund.
Languages spoken: We welcome those who speak other languages, the Innkeepers are able to speak
English, please come, teach us your language.
Meals: Delicious from scratch Farm-to-Table Breakfast, including our own home grown honey, and fresh real Maple Syrup from the Dill's Maple Farm in West Liberty, and free range eggs, local, farm fresh meat. Our guests rate our food as 5++ stars! Cheryl said, "...and you cook like an Angel!!"
Menu varies, Julie artistically and lovingly prepares breakfast from scratch, usually taking hours to prepare, please alert the Innkeeper in advance to allergens and preferences. Please alert Innkeeper at the time of scheduling if allergic to any food. Peanuts are in the pantry.
Normal breakfast hours: 7:30am-9:30am
Additional meals not included, but may be purchased with prior reservation.
Guests are responsible for full payment by the time of arrival and assumed agreement with policies upon scheduling.
Innkeepers live on site: Rick & Julie
Questions? (937) 465-1508